Just like that, July has given way to August…and if you need a virtual assistant for the next four months of 2022, I have good news: I’ve got TWO open client slots!
I’ve been a virtual assistant since January of this year, and over the last 8 months I’ve had the honor of working with artists, musicians, the C.S. Lewis Foundation, and The Cultivating Project. In fact, I’m now the official Director of Media and Communications at The Cultivating Project!
But this is the first time I’ve been able to take on new clients since Valentine’s Day–and I know from past experience that these slots tend to fill up fast.
The work I do as a virtual assistant is quite similar to that of a secretary or personal assistant–but I do it all from home and on a contractual basis rather than as an employee. I love working with fellow creatives, small business owners, and organization leaders who need extra time to pursue their own projects and goals. Typically, I take care of things like:
- Managing and updating social media accounts (see Nancy Smitherman Art for an example of what I can do for your Instagram)
- Designing graphics, invitations, flyers, and more on Canva
- Creating business- or organization-related documents that match your branding and style
- Writing, editing, and/or proofreading newsletters, business emails, and website content (see this page on the C.S. Lewis Summer Institute website as an example)
- Responding to business-related emails
- Creating spreadsheets and forms
- Managing/organizing your calendar
- Designing and managing newsletters in Flodesk, Mailerlite, Constant Contact, and Mailchimp (sign up for The Cultivating Project’s email newsletter to see the work I’m doing for them in Flodesk)
- Self-publishing clients’ books on Amazon KDP (check out Matthew Clark’s new book Only the Lover Sings–I managed the publication process)
For those who need a personal website but may be intimidated by the time investment and endless design choices, I even offer WordPress website creation.
If you’d like to learn more about my three “tiers” of service, my website creation package, and my qualifications and experience, be sure to visit my Virtual Assistance page here on this site. I’ve re-opened my consultation form, as well, so if you’re interested in my services and a free 30-minute Zoom or phone call, just fill out that form and we can start a conversation.
I know this is a shorter post than I normally write, but it’s an exciting time for my business and I’m really grateful for the opportunity to share more about my work. I’ll be back soon with a half-salty, half-sweet review of Titanic. (Yes, that movie. Watched it for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and I have Thoughts.)