Hey-hey, friends! I’m just popping in here really quick to let everyone know about my first Black Friday sale! From now till the end of Cyber Monday, the paperback edition of Operation Lionhearted is on sale for $12.99! That’s about a 20% off discount; the usual price is $15.99.
If you love easy-to-read science fiction with strong heroines, royal drama, political intrigue, and interplanetary travel, OR if you know someone who loves all those things, then I really think Operation Lionhearted would make a fantastic literary Christmas present. Here are a few more facts about it to sweeten the deal, so to say:
- It’s a manageable read of 400 pages–not too long, not too short.
- Teenagers love it! So do many readers who aren’t quite as young 😉
- Do you enjoy banter? Lots of banter here. According to my readers, Jo Camrin is a hoot and a holler.
- Do you love pre-romantic relationships with lots of mutual respect and zero smut? Well, there’s lots of pre-romantic fluff in Operation Lionhearted. Lindy Tremaine and Ethan Granger have even achieved “OTP status” for some of my readers!
- Do you search high and low for good adventure stories without any language or inappropriate conversations? (*points eagerly at Operation Lionhearted*)
- But do you also look for stories that don’t shy away from darkness or evil, yet still uphold goodness, heroism, and hope? Those are the kinds of stories I grew up with, the stories that shaped my imagination–and I wrote Operation Lionhearted with them in mind. Yes, there are villains in my novel; yes, there is death and terror. But I don’t mind telling you one big spoiler: the good guys do win. (How they win, though…that’s what you’ll have to find out for yourself 😉)
So that’s my Black Friday announcement–and remember, the deal ends Monday night. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I’ll be back with a proper post on December 6!